Is there some decision on helping it all in one tag -

Btw - isn't it states of matter?
Substance:state= solid liquid gas (plasma?) multi

would a pneumatic garbage pipe be gas or solid, since it moves solid stuff (and
implies pneumatic or such ?)

Substance=gas
Substance:detailed:multiphase_gas
Substance:state=multi

Substance=water
Substance:detailed=grey_water
Substance:state=liquid

Substance=other
Substance=poodles
Substance:state=solid (pneumatic implied?)

>>> ,
>
> Not so good. ;)
> substance=multi is about OK as a shorthand. Using multi -- instead of
> actual values -- may also imply you are not going to give further
> detailed tagging.
> substance=multiphase is really awkward.

I think it would be substance:detailed:multiphase_gas for a particular item,
not as a general description.

Otherwise, it is multi for the state or matter... Right?

Javbw