On 3/02/2015 8:46 AM, Andy Mabbett wrote:
On 2 February 2015 at 05:56, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not found an OSM sewer dump point key.
Lots of United Kingdom canals have these. See also:

    http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Pumpout

    http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Sanitary_Station

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:seamark:small_craft_facility:category%3Dpump-out

The former pair both suggest "Obsoleted by Tag:amenity=waste_disposal,
waste=excrement":

    http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:waste

Looks likeTag:amenity=waste_disposal should be the correct tag to use. Unfortunately the main wiki page suggests it is for solid waste only .. and it needs a rewrite .. and it limits its use to caravans and boats !!!! Needs a rewrite to be more open and to include sewage! And I'd think its key:waste could be moved to the main page to simplify and ease its use. I'll start another thread.