Just a nitpicking detail, using 'degree' with the Kelvin scale was
deprecated in 1968 by the 13th General Conference on Weights and Measures.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin#Usage_conventions

Lukas Sommer wrote on 2015-02-05 08:50:
I suppose that in most countries of the world, °C is the common unit
for temperature in daily normal live. °F is only used in very few
countries. °K is only used in the scientific world, but not in daily
normal live.