For the UK that is correct. In countries where informal camping is allowed
see statement with supporting examples in the proposal.

*Again: informal campgrounds shall only be mapped if there is an important
reason to select the place over other places in the neighbourhood. If the
place is a spot along the road, chosen just because it got dark, then it
shall not be mapped.*