If the cameras are only used for toll enforcement, then that sounds good.
Highway=speed camera exists, and is for nodes. It should also be for lines, as
there are usually many perched on an overhead support over the road, and
micromapping might wish to draw them across the road.

Seems this is a good thing to add to highway=*

Sent from my iPhone