Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 17, 2015, at 3:17 PM, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> "AKA military installations in certain countries" I would happily map
> military installation in Russia/North Korea/Iran/USA/whatever -
> it is not illegal for me. Maybe they can make laws making it illegal for
> their citizens to do this, but is it changing anything for me?

There was a big bruhaha about any mappers mapping Israeli military
installations. They were deleting everything and leaving notes not to map
things on that location, if I remember correctly.

I don't know the details, but I imagine that OSM might get blocked in certain
countries if certain things are mapped, I dunno.

Javbw