Well, I guess I am also out of this. Needs me to log in to make a comment
but appears I have done something wrong because it just does not work for
me. I do not have a Google account and my Virgin email is unacceptable.

So I cannot comment.

Question:... Can you include pictures or diagrams as visual arguments to
support your reasoning?

Cheers

Ralph