I agree with fly that it would be good to actually change the proposal page
to make it closer resemble the tag description page. Currently it mainly
addresses the RFC process and questions. As the result, there is no "good"
page for which we could vote. All discussion could be moved to the Talk
subpage.

Cheers,
Kotya