Hello,

That's a nice question

My suggestion :

man_made=street_cabinet (for the enclosing cabinet)
street_cabinet=telecom (indicates the type of stuff hosted
telecom=dslam (It's a DSLAM)
location=outdoor (It is actually outdoor)
medium=copper (Land lines linked to it are made of copper).

I don't like to put indoor/outdoor in a namespace or in a key name when
location=* is here to do the job.

All the best

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com