Bryce, I was away and inattentive while this discussion went on, so
don't understand !

* amenity=sanitary_dump_station - Standalone facility for marine users

* waterway=sanitary_dump_station - Standalone facility for land users

Seem to be wrong way around to me !  Why is "waterway" used for land
based users ?

David