On Sat, 2015-05-23 at 14:50 +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Of over 400 people posting on the tagging list, only 5 have shown any
> interest in that. I'll leave it to you to infer any decisions from that ;)

Well, yes. As one of the five who did try, I can say I tried it. It
works, its possibly a bit easier to manage than the mailing list but I
don't see it has enough benefit for the trauma of change.

Mind you, that change is quite small, Loomio can be treated as a mailing
list for those that don't want the Loomio interface. But still,
insufficient incentive to change IMHO.

People don't like change.

David