I would like to ask a question about Wiki page for shop=hifi - there's a suggestion for merging it with shop=electronics, however there's only one statement on discussion page and it's 4 years old, so it looks like this proposition is not valid anymore:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:shop%3Dhifi

Is it safe to remove this suggestion template then?

I'd like to know what should we do with it, because I have the icon ready exactly for this kind of shop on default map style. The generic electronics icon can also be used if we decide to stop advising shop=hifi tagging, so in both cases it will be rendered, we just need to make up our collective mind =} to know which icon to use.

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]