On 2015-07-08 01:54, Warin wrote :
Hi

Voting for this 'property' is now open.

Wedding Reception Definition: A place where a social event is held after the completion of a wedding ceremony.

Note that it is a 'property' rather than a key:value (what I call a sub tag). It may be applied to any key:value examples;
In LST, it's called an attribute which can be an attribute of the object or of another attribute.
The object is the physical thing that's on-the-so-called-ground.
This gives the canonical forms:
building=yes
wedding_reception=yes
building:wedding_reception=yes
leisure=park
wedding_reception=yes
leisure:park:wedding_reception=yes
but this is incorrect because 'leisure' is not an object.

LTS tries to avoid compound definitions and to define atoms like wedding and reception separately.
Then we have the molecule reception:wedding.
And, in fact, as events_venue has already been defined for reception:
park:events_venue:wedding=yes
But I find that events_venue weird an I prefer simpler reception instead:
park:reception:wedding=yes

The normal, abridged form is:
park=yes
reception:wedding=yes (because park:... is implicit)
as well as
park=yes
leisure=yes
or