On 2015-08-31 20:12, � wrote :
> On Mon, 31 Aug 2015, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:55:27 +0200
>> moltonel 3x Combo <molto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> curl -s
>>> 'http://overpass-api.de/api/interpreter?data=%5Bout%3Ajson%5D%5Btimeout%3A25%5D%3B%0A%28%0A%20%20node%5B%22surface%22%3D%22soil%22%5D%3B%0A%20%20way%5B%22surface%22%3D%22soil%22%5D%3B%0A%20%20relation%5B%22surface%22%3D%22soil%22%5D%3B%0A%29%3B%0Aout%20meta%3B'
>>>
>>> or
>>>
>>> http://overpass-turbo.eu/?w=%22surface%22%3D%22soil%22+global (and add
>>> 'meta' to the output to extract the user/changeset)
>>>
>>> These have the usual drawback that they only return who last touched
>>> the object, not who introduced a particular tag. It gets more
>>> complicated to do things exactly right, but this is a good starting
>>> point.
>> Getting latest person who edited object is really easy. The history is
>> main problem - is there some API for getting old version for given
>> objects with user/changeset that edited it?
> At least the main API can give you the old versions of the object in .osm
> using:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/node/$i/$v

http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/node/3157502486/history

will return the complete list (history) of authors, changesets and dates
for a given element.

But I don't know an easy method to drop those users an e-mail.

I wrote quite a number of extremely simple perl programs like that.

Unfortunately, you will hear Osmose say that if someone who was falsely
(1) attributed an error it's not easy to let him request that the error
be re-attributed to the former author of the element.  Although it's
well known that everyone should make OSM modifications of things they
know, Osmose claim that anyone should obey their commands to correct
anything.
It may be the reason why you see overflowing Osmose error lists belong
to OSM nominees.
(1) most typical is making a benign change that happens to affect a
relation and you become the latest author not only of that relation but
maybe also of elements within.  And you know as little about them as
about the Acropolis walls.

Cheers

André.