We might want some kind of generic "drop box" or "return box" - there are other
kinds of things that are returned (dvds, kerosene tanks, shoes, rental /loaned
items, etc.

It would be an item belonging to the business or location, so we may mot need
to tag what is returned.

You arent going to return DVDs from a rental shop to the linrary, not even
other library's books.

Javbw.

Javbw