On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:40:21 -0500
Paul Johnson <ba...@ursamundi.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 7:41 AM, moltonel <molto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > If not tagged, the oneway=*
> > >status of this way is undefined.
> >
> > You wont gain anything by de-defining the "oneway=no" default value.
> > Consumers (routers, renderers, whatever) will not be swayed by a
> > wiki page. They might look at stats and decide themselves what the
> > absence of a oneway tag means, but a wiki proposal is never going
> > to influence that decision.
>

> I believe theres at least a couple renderers (including our own
> mapnik) that assumes oneway=yes when oneway is undefined on a
> motorway link.

openstreetmap-carto is not assuming oneway on highway=motorway_link
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1820

Also, please avoid using name "mapnik". Mapnik is an open source toolkit
for rendering maps - not one map style.

"openstreetmap-carto" or "default map style" or "standard map style" is
a better name.