If we can reach consensus on the use of traffic_sign_code, it would not be
hard to perform a mechanical edit to move them over (and populate the
traffic_sign) with human readable values.

Such a script would not touch 'ambiguous' data, of course and leave that to
humans.

The tricky part is making a good proposal. Not overly hard for many of the
traffic signs, Quite a challenge for all the sub signs in the various
languages...

Polyglot