I would use navigation aid=*

I tagged a ton of Approach Aids (PAPI, localizers, VOR, etc) for Narita Airport
(NRT) and the navigation aid subkey covers all of it and is very well
documented. If you understand a pilot's airport diagram guide,  it's easy to
tag the correct information.  Airmark=* might be in conjunction with  other
tagging schemes, but navigation aid=* is the place to start.

Javbw