From: jo...@mac.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 19:54:56 +0900
To: tagging@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Tagging] Decorative flower fields? (not as a crop?)

On Dec 1, 2015, at 5:30 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:
So landuse=ornamental_flowers is the current value I will propose, as it has no
size connotations

yes, it has no size connotations, but it is about "ornament"? Or am I
misreading this?
You keep speaking of "flower fields", so I think this is the tag to go.

well, ornamental flowers are flowers that are for display purposes. Flower
fields sounds like it is just for flowers in a large field, rather than an area
of flowers for all sizes. I liked the suggested value of ornamental_flowers.
Do you think there is a need for a landuse=flowerbed and landuse=flower_field?
I thought landuse=ornamental flowers would cover both quite well.
thoughts?