sent from a phone

> Am 19.12.2015 um 17:42 schrieb ael <law_ence....@ntlworld.com>:
>
> although something like sports_centre with
> a sub-tag swimming=yes seems to capture most such places in a natural

the problem I see with this is that many sports centres will have a swimming
pool, but just as an additional feature, not several pools/big pools and being
the main reason/attraction to go there. (this is also reflected by the names
with which they are referred to, in Germany as well as in Italy)

I can see the problems with water park and aquatic centre and agree that for
these reasons they likely aren't good choices for main tags for swimming
facilities.

cheers
Martin