On 2016년 01월 26일 15:53, Andy Mabbett wrote:
> On 26 January 2016 at 14:12, Marc Zoutendijk <marczoutend...@mac.com> wrote:
>>> I would like :
>>> - discourage tourism=gallery
>>> - subtype of tourism=museum, museum=art just like
>>> museum=railway/history, and further art=painting/...
>>> - also redirect towards shop=art for badly tagged items
>>>

>> +1
>> This is a clear solution.
>
> +1

Except we need a new tag for what is a "contemporary art gallery" or
short: gallery. because the current shop=art is not a gallery.

in the definition of shop=art it clearly says "The shop primarily sells
art products." Contemporary Art Galleries make their money by selling
art, but the typical visitor is not buying anything. It has a function
of display to increase awareness and knowledge about the artist (to
increase her/his value).

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dart