Hi,

I wrote a proposal to extend the tagging of Kneipp facilities and I am now starting the "Request For Comments":
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Extending_kneipp_water_cure
(or in German: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Proposed_features/Extending_kneipp_water_cure)

Kneipp facilities are popular in german speaking countries. But currently it is only possible to tag single foot basins (using amenity=kneipp_water_cure).

The existing Tag amenity=kneipp_water_cure will be extended with new subtags for different kinds of Kneipp basins: * kneipp_water_cure:foot=yes/no for foot basins (default value = yes for compatibility reasons)
* kneipp_water_cure:arm=yes/no for arm basins
* kneipp_water_cure:face=yes/no for face basins
* ...

A new tag leisure=kneipp_water_cure will allow:
* to tag the whole site of the Kneipp facility,
* to aggregate several Kneipp basins to a single Kneipp facility,
* to tag other equipments (like benches or bare foot paths) as part of the Kneipp facility.

Regards
JIDB