Von: Dave Swarthout <daveswarth...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2016 22:18:54
An: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools
Betreff: Re: [Tagging] How can I display maxspeed on my Garmin?

Thanks for the responses.

I assumed because we can append ref tags to a highway name one could just do
the same for maxspeed.  It's just another tag after all. Obviously, there is a
lot of interplay between mkgmap and the Garmin internals that I don't
understand.

Gerd, what you're saying is that there's no known way to simply append that tag
to a label or highway name. Correct?

Dave

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 11:11 PM, Gerd Petermann