For me the image is clear, the lane marks on the 4th right lane are shorter
than the other marks. Also the upper traffic signs marks you two closer
exits, this is the reason the big traffic signs explain you all the
possibilities. If you go little bit to the next two pics you see the
directions inside motorway are converting themselves in other exits. In
Spain and Catalonia we have some traffic_signs to mark this.

https://flic.kr/p/LwKGJJ << In Spain
https://flic.kr/p/LzMCHV << In Spain
https://flic.kr/p/LqeqbA << In Catalonia

Also you have to think there's a reason for the order of every city in the
traffic_sign. In Spain and Catalonia there's a style book that explains you
why the order it is like this.I'm pretty sure Italians has a similar style
book.

Best Regard
yopaseopor