On 10/09/2016 11:42, LeTopographeFou wrote:
I've noticed several typo errors in tag values. I would like to fix them when it is obvious.

let's try that again but without pressing "send" instead of "edit" :)

In the case of "tunnel=buildig_passage" it's pretty obvious what the previous mapper meant.

The only caveat I'd add (which you may not have mentioned only because it's so obvious) is to check that the thing that you're fixing plausibly matches a building passage - if someone's drawn a doodle in the middle of the Atlantic and added a "tunnel=building_passage" tag I'd just delete it rather than "fixing" the tag.

When I did something similar to odd "barrier" values in the UK a little while ago there was a roughly 3-way split - in a third it was obvious what the mapper had meant, so I just fixed those; in another third it wasn't, so I messaged the previous mapper or added a note, and in another third the source was just "Bing" and the mapper wasn't active any more so I just used my idea of what the imagery suggested to me.

Cheers,

Andy