Hello,

I've asked whether it's possible to render leisure=horse_riding on
openstreetmap.org
(https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/2344), but
it's been suggested that it may be unnecessary because there's already
leisure=sports_centre tag.

According to the German wiki article
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Tag:leisure%3Dhorse_riding),
leisure=horse_riding is an area that includes usually
stables-buildings, riding halls and leisure=pitch with
sport=equestrian (or horse_racing). While leisure=sports_centre has
similar definition, you can notice that a sports centre is a facility
where *a range of sports* take place. Of course it's possible to do a
range of sports with horses, but I think that leisure=horse_riding may
be considered a more specific alternative to leisure=sports_centre
(like landuse=winter_sports or leisure=fitness_centre, or even
building=house versus building=yes).

What do you think about it? Should there be a separate horse_riding
tag (and if so, should it be rendered on main map?) or shall we use
just sports_centre?

Thanks