On Saturday 17 September 2016 12:13:49 Michael Reichert wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Am 2016-09-14 um 05:10 schrieb Michael Tsang:
> > RFC: Through service
> >
> > This proposes a kind of relation to associate different public transport
> > services to become a through service, i.e. the vehicles run through the
> > services sequentially, allowing passengers staying on board.
> >
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/through_service
>
> I dislike the tagging you propose. A relation with type=route route=*
> should contain only nodes and ways. Relations should only be member if
> they are multipolygon relations. If you want to link multiple route
> relations, please use a master route relation.
> type=route_master + route_master=bus/train/bicycle
>
> Best regards
>
> Michael

I don't think using a route_master is appropriate for this situation.
route_master is for grouping related but different services together (e.g. the
outbound and return journeys of a bus route, and the weekdays / holidays
variant of that route), but this situation is completely opposite, about a
single service composed of segments of different refs.

Michael
--
Sent from KMail