On 2016-10-03 18:23, Joachim wrote:

>> Wouldn't look right for the Netherlands. The capital is Amsterdam, but the
>> seat of government (admin_centre) is The Hague. So capital and admin_centre
>> are different things here.
>
> I see no problems giving both the role admin_centre. The naming of the
> role shouldn't be taken too literally.

Sorry, I don't agree with this. Admin centre is admin centre, capital is
capital. Often they coincide, sometimes they don't. Amsterdam is not the
admin centre of the country, it is also not even the provincial capital
(that is Haarlem BTW). It is just the admin centre of its own
municipality.

See also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_city#Capitals_that_are_not_the_seat_of_government

//colin