Il giorno lun, 17/10/2016 alle 15.14 -0400, Richard Welty ha scritto:

> i don't really see where this proposal adds anything as an alternative to
> using leisure=sports_centre with sport=motor, which is what i am currently
> doing. i'm not at all convinced that this extra tag is really necessary.
>
> richard

leisure=sports_centre is a feasible alternative, but motor sports are
not mentioned in its actual definition and I'm not sure that an
extension of its meaning would be appreciated by all.
The numbers also show that only about a quarter of users preferred this
tag over others that seem less suitable.

Is in english "sports centre/center" an expression normally used also
for race tracks?

Lorenzo