Am 02.11.2016 um 22:57 schrieb Tijmen Stam:

careful with access=no, I suggest to use vehicle=no in this case, because you risk of excluding pedestrians (and other means of transport you didn't think about) as well (happened around here in the real life).

That's a good one, although the way most busways are signed (with a round "no access" sign red border on white circle) in the Netherlands that means no access at all, not even to pedestrians, not even in the hard or soft shoulder.

You mean C1?
If I read it right, it is just closed to "persons in charge of animals or livestock" - but not for pedestrians at all.
Or did I misunderstood you?