> Why you accept a line and not a dot in the same place knowing the
> information of the way the node it is [5]?

because a line/way has a direction, a node hasn't. It is simple as that.

You can continue to insist in mapping directions on nodes, and it might
somehow and in many instances "work", but it is not a really reliable way
to map, and sooner or later it will go away because of this. Just as the
highway=bus_stop on the highway has (mostly) gone away. Some people are
always insisting in alternative methods, we will likely never have a 100%
consensus in OSM on these questions.

Cheers,
Martin