I would agree with Andrew, the translation of Living Street probably makes
a lot of sense in other languages, I've seen the same tagging pattern in
South America.
Maybe a suggestion would be that the value be removed from the pick list
option in iD. There is no reason that all possible choices should be a part
of that tool. For those mappers who do have a legitimate use for that tag
they can still enter it, but we wouldn't end up with accidental uses of a
tag in an inappropriate fashion.

Emmor