In your case I would probably also consider to add something like colour=green/yellow/... on the detour relation.

LeTopographeFou
De: ba...@ursamundi.org
Envoyé: 30 mars 2017 2:31 PM
À: tagging@openstreetmap.org
Répondre à: tagging@openstreetmap.org
Objet: Re: [Tagging] Pennsylvania colored Interstate detour routes

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Albert Pundt <roadsgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there an established way of mapping detour routes such as Pennsylvania's colored Interstate detours, as seen in this picture? I would think it would be as simple as using route relations with route=detour, ref=Green/Blue/Orange/etc, and detour=I 81/I 78/etc, but before I go and add these I want to know whether these should be mapped at all, and if so, what standard practice is.

--Roadsguy