Hello Michael,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I have made those changes to the proposal.

Sincerely,
Micah
--

*Micah Cochran*

GIS Coordinator  -  City of Athens  -  Engineering Services & Community
Development Dept.  -  Dept. of Public Works Building  -  1600 ELM ST W,
Athens, AL  <http://g.co/maps/ncrp7> - geo:34.820608,-86.991474 -  p.
256-233-2224  -  f. 256-233-8791 - www.athensalabama.us