> On Apr 17, 2017, at 9:46 AM, Tom Pfeifer <t.pfei...@computer.org> wrote:
>
> draw the campus of the motel including their houses and parking, tag that
> landuse=commercial and tourism=motel

This is why I love landuse for buildings. I use this method to map most
business and factories.  (Landuse=retail+name=* and then Building=retail
inside, with driveways and parking lots as well) works great for multi-building
apartment complexes. Unlike the suburban US, most everything in Japan has a
concrete wall or a chain link fence on the property line (you can see the
stone/plastic property line markers in the wall/ground if you do a ground
survey, so assuming the walls are always a property lines is a safe assumption)
so it is really easy to "landuse" everything.

Its why I really want a landuse=civic or equivalent for the government/city
hall/tax office Kind of complexes.

Javbw