Javbw

> On Apr 29, 2017, at 3:16 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> sense, it is more socially expected that you respect it.

I understand that, but if we are tagging what exists, then we should be able to
describe it. People park cars _all the time_ in the big truck parking, so much
so that they made little posters saying not to do it, a "manners" campaign for
drivers.

The posters made by the tollway company, of course, feature animals driving
cars. The walrus is nice, the shark is bad.

"Heartful ❤️ Highway"
A 5MB PDF of all the posters.
http://www.driveplaza.com/special/mannerty/report/pdfs/all.pdf

But I do not think there is any legal reason you can't park there, but tagging
separately helps people find where they should park.

I am thinking of it more as an amenity - people looking for such parking would
like to see it displayed - rather than trying to say you (legally/socially)
can't park there.

Javbw.