> On Aug 2, 2017, at 2:45 AM, Dave Swarthout <daveswarth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That would leave us with:
>
> sells:photovoltaic_devices=yes/no
> sells:wind_turbines=yes/no

Seems like a good fit. I assume storage battery systems (like the Tesla
powerpacks) will become something sold as well, so having a flexible frame to
hold all those types and combinations is nice. I think most of these shops will
have 2-4 sells:*, so it isn’t too big a deal.

This also allows for stores that are not predominantly power shops to be tagged
that they do sell them if the mapper thinks it is worth mapping.  It is rare
for the big-box “electronics” shops here to sell them, but smaller “electric”
shops (the old mom&pop franchised outlets from a single manufacturer) offer
weird mixes of stuff, including full solar installations.