Von: Dave Swarthout <daveswarth...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Samstag, 5. August 2017 23:02:18
An: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools
Betreff: [Tagging] service=access

Hi,

I'm working on highway tagging in Alaska and am developing a preset to automate
the tagging of the many gravel service roads that are used to access the
Trans-Alaska Pipeline (TAP). I have never used the service=access tag and there
is nothing in the Wiki about it but it would seem to be an ideal tag to use in
my work because those roads are being used to get close to the TAP, in other
words, to access it. Taginfo shows about 600 uses of the tag and most of those
appear to be for unpaved service roads similar to the ones I'm seeing in my
work.

However, seeing as no documentation of the tag exists, I'm wondering if any of
you have used this tag or have some insights to offer.

As always, thanks in advance.

Dave

--
Dave Swarthout