    De: domotor.a...@itineris.hu <mailto:domotor.a...@itineris.hu>
    Envoyé: 28 août 2017 11:51 AM
    À: tagging@openstreetmap.org <mailto:tagging@openstreetmap.org>
    Répondre à: tagging@openstreetmap.org
    <mailto:tagging@openstreetmap.org>
    Objet: [Tagging] Toll road sections

    Hi,

    The road toll system for HGVs has sections in Hungary. There are appr.
    2400 of such sections in a varying length from 100 metres to 13 kms.
    We'd like to tag roads with the corresponding toll ID. The base tag
    would be "edid" as the official files use this field name.
    The question is how we should use it. As it's only Hungarian, a
    "hu:" or
    "hu:ref:" namespace prefix may be appropriate.
    Furthermore, it's only for HGVs so inserting "hgv:" might be
    sensible as
    well.

    Are there any other local toll systems that already use some
    tagging? We
    could use the same format/logic then.

    Greets,
    Ákos