In some parts of Spain, there are tiny igloo-like houses, smaller than a
person, traditionally used to store tools near the fields. They are called
"guardaviñas" ("vineyard guards") and resemble, by shape and purpose, the
italian "trulli" of Puglia, but they are smaller.
I was wondering if there is a tag for these pittoresque buildings.
Tagging mailing list

Reply via email to