On 10/3/2017 12:26 PM, José G Moya Y. wrote:
+1.
But I wonder if memorial=war_memorial was created with a shape in mind, that of large walls with long lists of names on it we see on american movies.

(In Spain, collective memorials are either big plaques, statues or obelisks. The plaques, typical of the Spanish war of 1936-39, are being removed in fulfillment of the Historical Memory Law).