Hi Ialokim,

Am 04.10.2017 um 05:36 schrieb Mikolai-Alexander Gütschow:
> I've elaborated a proposal for the route=coach tag according to the
> Public Transport Scheme v2 and as already in use in some cases.
>
> See
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Public_Transport_v2_Vehicle_Type_%22coach%22
>

> The proposal adds the possibility to differentiate between city bus and
> coach routes.

I appreciate your interest in improving the tagging of coach services
but I would not use route relations. As pointed out by Colin Smale on
the Talk page, I would just use a relation which contains the
stops/platforms. If there were no fix assignment between a line and one
or multiple platforms on a large bus station, adding the area/node of
the bus station to the relation would be better. I don't know which
value for the type=* tag should be used instead of type=route because it
is no collection of highway segments any more.

Best regards

Michael