> W dniu 25.10.2017 o 09:53, Martin Koppenhoefer pisze:
>
>> +1, loc_name, nat_name, reg_name, alt_name, there are quite some
>> established tags to put alternative names on objects.
>>

> They are also well defined and I believe this name doesn't fit there. "Big
> Apple" is not local/regional/national and alt_name is already properly used
> for another, more important value. I also don't think it's int_name, even
> if it's used globally.
>
> It's also not one of many nicknames one can know, it's very well known
> nickname:

what does make a name a "nickname"? IMHO a nickname is an alternative name
that is not official. If you say "Big Apple" is not a local or regional
name, it might still be tagged as alternative name or national name. Also
int_name could have sense here (mostly it hasn't). Where do you see
conflict with existing definitions?

Cheers,
Martin