I will vote +1 because I liked your proposal in September

But please refresh me, what's the difference between testcenter and
cram-school? I only remember cram-school in your proposal this September.

The proposal says:

education=testcenter -  Specialty schools including exam preparation
> schools, fine arts schools, crafts schools or language schools but
> excluding crammers
> education=cram-school - Cram schools, cram schools may be rendered
> differently from academic schools

But "exam preparation" is what crammers do, don't they?

Also, a note about
optional religion <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:religion>=*
In Spain the government pays some religious institutions for giving
educational services to people for free.
This leads to strange situations like islamic people bringing their
daughters to a school ruled by catholic nuns and requiring the girls to
study a non-religious curriculum.and even allowing girls wear a *hijab*.
Should we tag these schools as "religion=catholic" or leave it blank?

Regards.