Le 18. 11. 17 à 21:50, Ilya Zverev a écrit :
> marc marc wrote:
>> what do you think of the different issues raised? whether your
>> proposal is adopted or rejected, it will be difficult to implement.
>> Would it not be better to cancel the current vote in order to improve
>> the proposal with the problems raised ?
> Did you read the Talk page?
yes, as already said in my previous reply.
it gives the impression that you consider negative opinions as coming
from people unable to read, instead of trying to use usefully the
criticism that people make.

> I believe I answered all the issues,

none of the issue I pointed out is solved.

> What happens if we approve an imperfect proposal?

At best, this will produce a third version of the PT, in addition
to the current v1 and v2. The use of the data will not be easier
At worst, there will be ping pong between v2 and yours since each
of the 2 versions solves some of the problems that the other does
not solve.
this is what I fear when I see that the community is divided once more
even though the migration v1->v2 is very partial, some believe that it
is due to a lack of quality in the details of the v2.
I'm saddened to see the mistake repeated.

Regards,
Marc