I agree.  The opening hours for Sunset Transit Center in Portland are 45
minutes before the first departure to 90 minutes after the last arrival,
IIRC.  Effectively, this averages out to 21 hours per day on most days, but
this isn't clear to non locals, and now that I'm not local to TriMet, I
have no idea what this translates to in reality now.  For all I know, based
on the red/blue timetable I'm aware of from 10 years ago, this is 5:15AM to
9:17PM M-Th, 5:15 AM to 11:17PM Fridays, and 5:15AM to 12:15AM Saturday,
and 6:30AM to 10PM Sundays unless things have changed (and in all
probability they have, and my opening times are very early and my closing
times very late, given TriMet's schedule adjustments over time).