Do you mean PO box? In some cities, massive PO boxes have a special Zip
code/ postal code. It could be a property of the PObox address.

Maybe an attribute at the POI is right, as POI use to list email addresses
and web addresses, which are independent from actual physical address (as
PO boxes are), also.

National-wide phone numbers treated (such as +1-800-x in USA, cellphones,
"vocal nomad" numbers (+34-51-xx in Spain, if I remember well)  are
unlinked to physical addresses too. Are they directions about how to use it?