That's the question - are we?

If we're showing a spot on the map that you can go exploring potentially
hazardous, possibly out-of-bounds areas, then are we supporting the idea, &
if so, should we be? It's one thing to say "this is an abandoned factory",
but should we then be pointing out that people enter it to explore? I would
have said no.

Having said that, yes, we should be mapping some dangerous areas (mine
shafts & minefields are 2 that come to mind), but as a warning to not go
there.