Hi!
Near Prado Museum in Madrid, there is a parking zone that is paid (with
time limit) from 9:00 to 21:00 on weekdays and saturdays, free (without
time limit) sundays from 15:00 to 00:00, free (without time limit) from
21:00 to 9:00 on weekdays, free (without time limit) on saturdays from
21:00 from sunday 0:00 and FOBIDDEN (no parking) on sunday from 8:00 to
15:00.
I have realized that this morning when I watched the police fining the cars
leaved on saturday night by people who decided not to drive after drinking
(the traffic signals are too spaced to be visible).
How can I map a zone wich mixes paid parking with do nor park?
Also, how can I map "do not park in case of high pollution"?