Here in Spain it is more usual 40 bis, 40 dup, 40-2, 40b/c/d... but seeing
this scheme I understand the "platform 8 1/2" in Harry Potter.

I would tag address number without special chars. I don't know wich set of
ascii does the government use in your country. In mine, the abbreviation
for "street" passed from "c/" to "CL" with the popularization of computers
in the government (despite of 7-bit ASCII having a sign for "/").